Sun Sounds of Arizona provides access to information many ways:
- Individual Sun Sounds Radio – Stay connected to your community with audio versions of newspapers, magazines, and books read aloud. Some programs are subject-focused, featuring articles from several different publications. Others are specific publications, i.e. the reading of the Arizona Republic. Portable or desktop radios are loaned at no charge to registered members. Apply Now.
- Stream Sun Sounds Online – a twenty-four hour feed of our radio broadcast via the Internet. This webcast provides access to all audio programs produced and broadcast by Sun Sounds Radio. Click here to listen to the live Tempe,Tucson, or Flagstaff audio stream.
- On Demand- Download programs to your mp3 player and listen at your convenience. Check us out by clicking here.
- Sero App - Download the free iBlink Radio app and enjoy reading service content from Sun Sounds in Tempe or Tucson, as well as from reading services across the US and Canada. For the iTunes app click here. For the Android app click here.
- HD Radio - In the Phoenix metro area anyone with an HD radio can hear Sun Sounds at 89.5-HD3. Enjoy the crystal clear audio signal of HD radio!
- DTV - In partnership with KAET-TV Channel 8, DTV users can hear us on the audio subcarrier of 8-4 (French audio subchannel).
- Hospitals, assisted living communities and retirement homes - All patients at Banner Medical hospitals in Phoenix can hear Sun Sounds on their in-room television sets. So can residents of Fellowship Square in Mesa, Phoenix and La Posada in Green Valley. If your community doesn't offer Sun Sounds ask them to contact us.